East Passyunk Avenue and our surrounding neighborhood are home to some serious talent, from the creative minds at Analog Watch Co. designing sophisticated watches sold on the MOMA website to the neighborhood-born artisans crafting jams, jellies, and preserves at Green Aisle Grocery. Whether it’s art, jewelry, food and drinks, clothing and accessories, body care products, or house wares and furniture you’re after, businesses all along the Avenue are creating and producing unique items that make the perfect unique and thoughtful holiday gifts.
We’re proud to celebrate all of our local artisans and makers with a special ‘Made on EPA’ holiday campaign, showcasing their talent and the distinctive products they’re creating.
Starting on Saturday, November 26 (Small Business Saturday), we’ll be featuring a different ‘Made on EPA’ product each day through our Facebook, Twitter (@epassyunkave) and Instagram (@eastpassyunk) using the hashtag #MadeOnEPA. Follow along to see the diverse range of products that are being created right here in our cozy South Philadelphia neighborhood.
While a few items are now manufactured off-site, the majority of this creative magic happens right on the Avenue, in the stores and shops that we love so much.
Dozens of Avenue businesses, shops, artists, and stores work every day to create the products on our #MadeOnEPA list, and we’re proud to celebrate each and every one of them.
MADE ON EPA SHOPS & PRODUCTS
* A & P Kitchens – Custom kitchen and bath cabinets and countertops
* Amelie's Bark Shop – Natural dog and cat treats and specialty cakes
* Analog Watch Co. – Watches made from natural materials including the world’s first soft and flexible wooden watch strap
* Angel’s Fine Art Studio – Custom paintings and signs
* Bella Baby Boutique – Embellished headbands, hats, tutus and clothing for infants and toddlers
* Bell's Bike Shop – Custom built bikes
* Bob Moysan – Noord’s co-owner has a selection of framed photographs and mixed-media work on display and for sale at the restaurant
* Carolyn Verdi Boutique – Calligraphy
* Cloth – Locally-designed South Philly themed baby tees
* Essen Bakery – Jewish-style baked goods
* Favors and Flavors – Homemade candy
* Frame Fatale – Custom frames including freehand cut glass, locally-made prints
* Green Aisle Grocery – Full line of grocery items including preserves, syrups, soap and more, available in gift boxes for the holidays
* Guy’s Upholstery – Upholstering services
* Heavyweights – Custom-designed T-shirts, sweatshirts, hats
* Jeri's Curio – Handmade candles, locally-made gifts and handmade vinyl record jewelry by local artist Leah Coonan
* Jinxed – Up-cycled vintage furniture
* Mancuso's Cheese Shop – Homemade mozzarella and ricotta cheese, baked goods for the holidays
* Miss Demeanor – Women’s clothing, headbands and scarves
* Nice Things Handmade – Knit hats, gloves and booties; large array of locally-made art, jewelry, gifts, and more
* NRS Boutique – One-of-a kind clothing and accessories
* Occasionette - Girls Can Tell line of dish towels, lunch bags, baby bibs and more; locally-made gifts
* Painted Lady – Baby’s clothing and accessories
* Palo Santo Wellness Boutique – Handmade Kingsnake jewelry with personalized healing properties; locally-made ceramics, oils, salves, more
* Pasquale Scioli, Tailor – Custom men’s suits
* Pollyodd – Liqueurs including limoncello and cream cellos made by Philadelphia’s first independently-owned liquor store
* RACSO Fine Art – Artwork including local Latin American artists
* Sermania Jewelry – Handmade ‘Passyunk Penny’ jewelry and LOVE pendant necklace
* South Fellini – South Philly-inspired pins and tee-shirts
* South Phila Stained Glass – Custom created stained glass pieces of all sizes
* South Philly Community Acupuncture – Locally-made jewelry, artwork, hand salves
* Stargazy – Christmas pudding and English pies
* Sweet Alyssa – Handmade clothing for infants and children
* Urban Jungle – Custom designed planters and green walls
* Vanilya Bakery – Custom cakes, cookies and cupcakes
* Vin Café – Wine from their Bucks County vineyard
* Volta Market – Full line of handmade organic body care products and loose teas
For more information and to follow our daily #MadeOnEPA features follow us on Facebook and Twitter at @epassyunkave and on Instagram at @eastpassyunk. We'll post #madeonEPA items every day starting on Small Business Saturday until X-mas eve.