Stroll, shop and dine on East Passyunk Ave
FOOD AND DRINK
Participating restaurants and bars will offer happy hour specials, off-menu specials and seasonal specials until 8:00pm each week. Enjoy Passeggiata under the stars at restaurants and bars offering al fresco outdoor dining. For exact specials and special hours see below.
Participating restaurants (as of May 31, 2017):
* Adobe (1919 East Passyunk) - $5 burritos nachos mex fries, happy hour sangria and lager until 8:00pm
* Bing Bing Dim Sum (1618 East Passyunk) - Bangkok Mule (vodka, ginger, lime, fizz) $6.00 and Miller High Life $2.00 until 8:00pm (plus regular happy hour food and drink specials from 5:00pm to 7:00pm)
* Bottle Shop (1616 East Passyunk) - Introducing Boozy Frozen Pops! Retail: $3.50-$5.00, two rotating flavors weekly, including: Root Beer Gelato Floats, Bellini Blendini's, Frozen Beer Cocktails, Frozen Froz'e. $1.00 off two from 4:00pm to 8:00pm, $1.00 off draughts and wine by the glass 4:00pm to 8:00pm
* Fond (1537 S. 11th) - Enjoy a special three course menu each week for $35.00 each week- from 5:30pm to 7:30pm; visit their Facebook each week for their offerings
* Le Virtu (1927 East Passyunk) - Specials at the bar will include $7.00 tap wine, $8.00 specialty cocktails, $2.00 off tap beer prices and half price antipasti
* NOIR (1911 East Passyunk) - $1.00 off all draft beer, $4.00 well drinks, $3.00 off all appetizers
* Paradiso (1627 East Passyunk) - Wine $6.00, Draught Beer $4.00, Tequila, Gingersnap, Lime, Agave $7.00, Gin, Lillet, Aperol, Rooftop Honey $7.00; Appetizers: Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Pancetta, Taleggio crema, Toasted Breadcrumbs $5.00, Arancini di Riso, Roasted Pepper Puree $5.00, Crispy Calamari, Arugula, Lemon Aioli $5.00
* Plenty (1710 East Passyunk) - $5.00 Featured Spritz, $5.00 Assorted Tramezzini, $2.00 off Aperitivi, $3.00 off tap wine plus more food and drink specials
* P’unk Burger (1823 East Passyunk) - $5.00 Vanilla, Chocolate or Nutella Black/White milkshake, $5.00 ice cream floats, $6 build-your-own organic beef burger, $1.00 side of fries with any burger purchase
* POPE (1501 East Passyunk) - $1 off drafts
* Ray’s Happy Birthday Bar (1200 EPA) - $4.00 Yuengling Premium and a shot of Windsor
* Stogie Joe's (1801 East Passyunk) - $2.00 Rolling rocks and $3.00 margaritas
* Vin Cafe (1926 East Passyunk) - $2.00 off on Strawberry Basil Lemonade and Orange Crush wine slushies
SALES AND SHOPPING (5:00pm to 8:00pm)
East Passyunk’s growing retail scene will be open late-night for your shopping needs. Make it a night with dinner - then sip, shop and stroll the Avenue!
* Headhunter (1718 East Passyunk) - Eyebrow tint and wax $25.00, Eye lash tint $30.00
* Lume (1916-18 East Passyunk) - Starting June 7, Lume will be having adult workshops to coincide with Passeggiata
* Miss Demeanor (1729 East Passyunk) - Complimentary sips while you shop!
* Metro Men’s Clothing (1600 East Passyunk) - 15% off entire store, free cocktails and finger foods
* N.R.S. Boutique (1822 East Passyunk) - 15% off during Passeggiata
* Sermania (1719 East Passyunk) - 15% off select Sterling Silver. Take home a souvenir from EPA, choose from our home made Passyunk Penny jewelry items and our Philly LOVE items!
* South Felini (1507 East Passyunk) - Spinning Louie Prima records and have a sale on our Legalize Marinara pins.
* Wake Up Yoga (1839 East Passyunk) - The Boundless Summer class card for $300, the 6:00pm yin, 6:00pm vinyasa and 7:30pm vinyasa class. Wake Up Yoga also offers a two week unlimited card for $30.00 to those who are new to the studio.
* Women’s Fitness Solutions (1324 East Passyunk) - ZUMBA @ 6:15pm and HOOP DANCE @ 7:15pm (this class is a Hula Hoop Class, with Hoops being provided...Hoop Day Hump Day)
Also, extend hours at the following participating retailers:
* Bell’s Bike Shop, 1320 East Passyunk
* Capogiro, 1625 East Passyunk
* Green Aisle Grocery, 1618 East Passyunk
* Mancuso’s Cheese Shop, 1902 East Passyunk
* Miss Demeanor, 1729 East Passyunk
* Occasionette, 1825 East Passyunk
* Pollyodd, 1908 East Passyunk
* Roly Cow Creamery, 1647 East Passyunk
* Sermanina, 1719 East Passyunk
* South Fellini, 1507 East Passyunk
* Wake Up Yoga, 1839 East Passyunk
* Women’s Fitness Solutions, 1324 East Passyunk
INSIDE OUT ART EXHIBIT (Open daily through August 15th)
While you stroll, experience art under the blue skies and stars as Inside Out Art Exhibit returns again to the East Passyunk neighborhood. The Philadelphia Museum of Art, East Passyunk Business Improvement District, East Passyunk Crossing Civic Association and Passyunk Square Civic Association have come together to put reproductions from the Museum’s permanent collection on display at eleven locations in South Philadelphia through August 15th.
For a full list of locations for summer 2017, the Philadelphia Museum of Art’s website:
Download the Art Inside Out app on iPhone and Android devices and take a virtual tour. Tag all your shots through August 15 with #InsideOutUSA#InsideOutEPA for a chance to win a nationwide and local prize!
Inside Out is generously supported by the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation. Special thanks to H&G Sign Co. and Krain Outdoor Advertising for providing assistance with artwork reproductions, offering access throughout Philadelphia.
Please note that your favorite four-legged friend is welcome to join you at most East Passyunk restaurant with outside seating.
ABOUT EAST PASSYUNK AVENUE BUSINESS IMPROVEMENT DISTRICT
Located just a few minutes from Center City Philadelphia, East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District is home to over 150 independently owned businesses, ranging from unique boutiques offering hand-made wares and fashion to fine dining in a relaxed atmosphere and the world-famous “Cheesesteak Corner.” For more information and directions, visitwww.visiteastpassyunk.com. For the latest menu additions, specials and happy hour deals, follow us on Facebook and Twitter at @EPassyunkAve and on Instagram at @eastpassyunk.