Fall fun for the entire family, from costumes to crafts to shopping and more.
Save the date! In celebration of the fall season and Halloween, East Passyunk Avenue BID welcomes visitors to spend Saturday, October 29 from 11am - 4pm partaking in festivities, grab-and-go pumpkins, live music, trick or treating at businesses, and more. Grown-ups can enjoy entertainment, 50+ craft and arts vendors, seasonal fall food items, spirited cocktails, and more.
Music and Entertainment:
- The Bubble Queen 11am – 1pm at the Gateway (Broad St. and E. Passyunk)
- Free photo booth for costume pictures - 12pm-4pm at the Singing Fountain
- The Cheddar Boys - 1pm at the Singing Fountain
- Blue Pharaohs at Morris St. corner
- Snacktime - 3pm at the Singing Fountain
- DJ Linz X Mars 11am-4pm at the PPA Lot
- Mark Brown Saxophone - 1pm at the Mifflin Triangle/Boxer Statue
- and more!
Additionally, small businesses along East Passyunk Avenue will open doors to trick or treaters in the spirit of the holiday. Look for activities at the Singing Fountain (EPA and Tasker), in the PPA Lot (1628 East Passyunk), the Mifflin Triangle (EPA and Mifflin) and all along the Avenue.
Look for more information coming soon!
Fall Fest & Spooky Saturday is presented by East Passyunk Business Improvement District, with Nice Things Handmade, Passyunk Avenue Revitalization Corporation, Samuels and Son Seafood, The Capri Dessecker Team at RE/MAX One Realty, Fulton Bank, Acme Markets, and Rite Aid.