Fall fun for the entire family, from costumes to crafts to shopping and more.
East Passyunk invites you and your family for a double dose of spooktacular fun! Bring the whole family out for Fall Fest and Spooky Saturday on October 26th. Family activities include costume contests (for children and dogs), pumpkin decorating, arts and crafts, storytime reading, live music, scarecrow scavenger hunt, trick or treating, pet treats and more. For the grown-ups, enjoy live music, 40+ craft and arts vendors, fall fare, spirited cocktails, and more.
Most activities will be held at the Singing Fountain (EPA and Tasker), with select activities to be held at Mifflin Triangle (EPA and Mifflin) and a scarecrow scavenger hunt all along the Avenue.
FOR THE KIDS
* Free pumpkin decorating, fall and Halloween-themed arts & crafts in front of Urban Jungle
* Costume Contest staggered by age groups from 11:00am - 1:00pm at the Singing Fountain (with emcee from Music Theatre Philly)
11:00am Ages 4 and Under
11:30am Ages 5 - 8
12:00pm Ages 9 - 12
* Scarecrow Scavenger Hunt and Trick or Treating
* Story time and activities with the Free Library of Philadelphia book bike at the Mifflin Triangle 1:00pm - 4:00pm
FOR THE GROWN-UPS
* Live music with Ben and Dima at the Singing Fountain 2:00pm - 4:00pm
* Nice Things Handmade arts and craft show
* Food and drink specials at participating restaurants
* Shopping and sales at select boutiques and shops
* Flannel Restaurant Grand Opening - From 5:00pm - 9:00pm come out for free food, music, and more!
* Italian Halloween Horror Movie - From 6:00pm - 8:00pm Enjoy the vibes of Halloween with scares, frights, & suspense ... Italian Style! Come and enjoy the aroma, fear, and fright of Halloween all from a comfortable home theater at the history of Italian Immigration Museum. This film, a giallo masterpiece by the director Dario Argento, is known as Deep Red or Profondo Rosso. It is a murder mystery with elements of horror & suspense.
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS
Presented by East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District with support from our sponsors: Passyunk Avenue Revitalization Corporation, Samuels and Son Seafood, Nice Things Handmade and Aversa PR & Events.