EVENT RESCHEDULED DUE TO INCLEMENT WEATHER
Due to forecasted inclement weather, our Fall Fest and Spooky Saturday scheduled for October 27th is being rescheduled to Sunday, October 28th.
Programming will include the following on a condensed schedule:
Pumpkin decorating at the Singing Fountain 11:00am – 2:00pm
Costume contest at the Singing Fountain 1:00pm – 2:30pm
Scarecrow trick or treating along the Avenue 1:00pm – 4:00pm
The Arts and Craft Show has been canceled. We apologize for any inconvenience.
East Passyunk Avenue BID invites you and your family for a double dose of spooktacular fun! Bring the whole family out for a Fall Fest and Spooky Saturday on Saturday, October 27th. Look for free activities for kids, adults and Fido too! Shop from dozens of crafters, enjoy fall fare, and explore events all along East Passyunk Avenue.
FOR THE KIDS
* FREE pumpkin decorating, fall and Halloween-themed arts & crafts
* BenFM music and Trick or Treating from the Crafters 11:00am-1:00pm
* Costume Contest staggered by age group: 11:00am Ages 4 and under, 11:30am Ages 5 to 8, 12:00pm Ages 9 to 12, and 12:30pm Dogs!
* Scarecrow Scavenger Hunt and Trick or Treating along East Passyunk Avenue 1:00pm
* Storytime and Free Library Book Bike at the Mifflin Triangle (East Passyunk Avenue & Mifflin) 1:00pm-4:00pm
2:00pm - 4:00pm - Ben and Dima -
Ben and Dima are an acoustic duo who play a wide array of classic soul, blues, rock, r&b, and folk music. In addition to their repertoire of creative and interpretive covers, they also play original music written by Ben, who is an accomplished songwriter and solo artist. Their live performances are infused with playful banter, improvisation, and their deep abiding love for music and performance. http://benanddima.com
ARTS AND CRAFT SHOW
Nice Things Handmade is bringing in dozens of local artists with crafts, artwork, clothing and more. 11:00am-4:00pm
Special thanks to our sponsors: Passyunk Avenue Revitalization Corporation, Samuels and Son Seafood, Green Mountain Energy, Nice Things Handmade, South Philly Review, Acme Markets and Rite Aid.
For more information, visit www.visiteastpassyunk.com, call 215-336-1455 and follow @eastpassyunk on Instagram and Facebook.