Dine during East Passyunk Restaurant Week for a chance to win a $100 restaurant gift certificate.
Dine or order takeout from a participating East Passyunk Restaurant Week location and enter for a chance to win a $100 restaurant gift certificate.
Submit your receipt from an East Passyunk Restaurant Week participant for your chance to win. The raffle contest begins February 22, 2021 and runs through March 5, 2021. Submitting a contest entry form means that you have read and agreed to the contest rules below. Please visit the link below to complete the contest entry form to be entered for a chance to win. To enter without a gmail account, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your receipt, name, and phone number.
Contest Form - http://bit.ly/EPRWContest
Contest Entry Rules
1. How to Enter: Submit a receipt from a participating East Passyunk Restaurant Week location. Gmail account required to enter via form. To enter without gmail account, email info@visiteastpassyunk,com with your receipt, name, and phone number. Contest begins February 22, 2021. All entries must be received by 11:59 pm on March 5, 2021, when the contest ends. Additional entries will be disqualified.
2. Eligibility: This drawing is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and Washington D.C., who are 18 years of age or older. If the Grand Prize Winner is a minor under state law (under age 18), the prize will be awarded in the name of said minor's parent or legal guardian. This contest is void where restricted or prohibited by law.
3. Drawing and Notifications: The winners will be selected from among eligible entries through a random drawing on or about March 6, 2021. Any and all expenses not specifically listed herein are the sole responsibility of the Grand Prize Winner. All federal, state and local taxes and fees for receipt of prize are sole responsibility of winner.
4. Prize: One (1) Grand Prize winner will receive the following: $100 restaurant gift certificate.
5. Prize Conditions: If a potential winner is found to be ineligible, or if he/she does not comply with the Official Rules, then such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. If prizes or prize notifications are returned as undeliverable, this will result in disqualification and an alternate winner will be selected. Except where prohibited by law, a winner's entry and acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for the Sweepstakes Entities to use said winner's name, photograph, likeness, statements, biographical information, voice, and city and state address on a worldwide basis, and in all forms of media, in perpetuity, without further compensation. All submissions become the sole property of East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District (EPABID) and will not be acknowledged. Participation in the drawing constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules.
6. Limitations of Liability: By entering, participants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless the EPABID, advertising and promotional agencies and prize suppliers and their respective officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all claims, liabilities and damages arising from or relating to an entrant's participation in the drawing and/or acceptance or use of any prize including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsor's control that may cause the drawing to be disrupted or corrupted and (ii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the drawing. If for any reason this Contest is not capable of running as stated by the EPABID which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or integrity of the Contest, then the EPABID reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, modify or suspend the Contest. By entering this drawing, you grant permission to EPABID to use your name, photograph, likeness, voice, prize information and/or biographical information for publicity and promotional purposes without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
7. Sponsor: East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District, 1904 East Passyunk Avenue, Philadelphia PA, 19148