Eat Well - Eat East Passyunk Avenue!
East Passyunk presents the 7th Annual East Passyunk Restaurant Week. Twenty-six award-winning restaurants are firing up three course prix fixe lunch and/or dinner menus between Monday February 25th and Friday March 8th.
Experience a diversity of ethnic flavors and dining styles, from Filipino and Italian to Northern European and French. From BYOBs to full service bars and excellent pub food. Join us more than once to enjoy the full variety of dining on East Passyunk Avenue.
Participating restaurants include:
* Adobe Café (1919 EPA) – Southwestern specialties with a large vegan menu and festive bar scene
* Barcelona Wine Bar (1709 EPA) - Extensive array of Spanish-centric small plates and wine with expansive dining room, red hot bar scene and lovely outdoor patio for warm weather
* Bing Bing (1648 EPA) – From the award-winning Cheu Noodle Bar comes this popular, stylishly-adorned dim sum restaurant and full service bar
* Brigantessa (1520 EPA) – Southern Italian specialties including Pizza Napoletana, centered around a wood-fired oven and full service bar
* Cantina los Caballitos (1651 EPA) – ‘Best of Philly’ winner for Mexican fare with best margaritas in the city
* El Sarape (1304 S. 9th Street) – ‘Best of Philly’ winner for outstanding tacos, now in their new location. BYOB
* Fond (1537 S. 11th Street) – ‘Best of Philly’ winner for refined and flavorful contemporary French-American fare with a full bar
* ITV (1615 EPA) - Chef Nicholas Elmi serves up French-accented New American shareable plates, complemented a thoughtful lineup of wine and cocktails
* Izumi (1601 EPA) – ‘Best of Philly’ winner for high-end Japanese cuisine at neighborhood prices, with a great view of the Singing Fountain
* LaScala’s Birra (1700 EPA) – Creative brick oven pizzeria with unique antipasti and salads and a fun, full service bar
* Le Virtu (1927 EPA) – Pays thoughtful homage to Abruzzo, earning recognition as one of the 10 hottest Italian restaurants in the nation by Zagat
* Mamma Maria Ristorante (1627 EPA) – Mamma’s genuine authentic Italian recipes please the eye, fill the stomach, and warm the soul
* Marra’s (1743 EPA) – Long-time favorite “red gravy” joint that stays true to 80+ year old family recipes
* Noir (1909 EPA) – Stylish restaurant and bar featuring Montreal-influenced Italian cooking
* Noord (1046 Tasker) – Friendly BYOB with an open kitchen to envelop diners in the warmth of unique northern-European fare
* Paradiso (1627 EPA) – Modern Italian neighborhood favorite with a sophisticated and inviting atmosphere and notable pioneer in East Passyunk’s restaurant revival
* Perla (1535 S. 11th Street) – Chef Lou Boquila’s Filipino restaurant pays homage to his mother’s traditional cooking, paired with his own sense of refinement
* Pistola's Del Sur (1934 EPA) - Cornerstone restaurant and bar standing tall at the Gateway to the Avenue, serving inventive Mexican eats, beer, tequilas and more in a lively setting
* Plenty Cafe (1710 EPA) – One-of-a-kind quick serve café that combines internationally inspired gourmet sandwiches and salads, now with a full bar
* POPE (1501 EPA) – Friendly and comfortable neighborhood bar with one of the best beer selections in town
* P’unk Burger (1823 EPA) – The owners of Slice are expanding with this new all-natural burger, fries and shake joint
* Stogie Joe’s (1801 EPA) – Your go-to place for friendly folks, cold beer, and everything made from scratch – just like Grandma did it
* The Palace of Indian (1533 S. 11th Street) – Authentic Indian home style cooking in an artistic space overlooking the famous Singing Fountain
* Townsend (1623 EPA) – This classic French restaurant with high end craft cocktails has made it on every ‘Best Of’ list in the city… for good reason
* Tre Scalini (1915 EPA) – East Passyunk longtime favorite BYOB with authentic traditional Italian menu
* Will BYOB (1911 EPA) – Intimate award-winning BYOB with artfully presented plates meant to delight all of the senses
Visit our website for full menus for all of the above restaurants. Please confirm exact hours and seating times with each individual restaurant. Reservation information is available on the bottom of each menu page: https://www.eastpassyunkrestaurantweek.com/
East Passyunk Restaurant Week is presented by the East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District, with sponsors Open Table, Samuels and Son Seafood, Lyft, Stella Artois Philly.com and the Philadelphia Inquirer and Philadelphia Daily News, and Yelp.
Follow #EPRW on Twitter and Instagram for last minute and hard to get reservations, even on weekends!