Shop on the Avenue and enter to win raffle prizes from local businesses!
EAST PASSYUNK GARDEN DAYS PUNCH CARD
From May 7 through June 19, receive a punch for each $10 spent at East Passyunk businesses. Once you get 10 punches, submit the completed card to one of our independently owned businesses and enter to win a weekly gift card from a raffle drawing on behalf of EPABID. If you prefer not to use a physical card, simply send proof of $100 worth of purchases to email@example.com
- Prize will be one $25 gift-card to a participating business. The business will be chosen at random each week.
- The raffle start will be May 7, 2022 and end on June 19, 2022. The drawing will be every Monday, with the last drawing on June 20. Drawing Location: East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District (EPABID) Office at 1904 East Passyunk Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19148. Drawing Time: 5:00pm
- The Raffle is open to all persons age 18 and over who are legal U.S. residents physically residing in the United States and DC. Those willing to participate must get a punch card, free of charge. For every $10 spent at participating businesses, one punch will be made on the card. Once 10 punches are received, participants must leave the card at any participating business or send proof of $100 worth of purchases to firstname.lastname@example.org. The cards or proof will then be collected by the EPABID for raffle entry.
- More than one person may share a punch card but names need to be listed on the card upon entry to win. No organization name should be placed on the card.
- Each punch card will be placed in the card container.
- EPABID shall appoint a single individual who will be responsible for maintaining control and security of all of the punch cards. Such individual shall certify that all punch cards entered will be in the container of cards from which the winning card or email submissions will be drawn.
- Winner will be notified by phone or email within 7 days of drawing.
- The winner will be responsible for the pick-up of the prizes. EPABID and participating businesses will not be responsible for delivery of the prizes. The winner can pick up the prizes at the EPABID office at 1904 East Passyunk Avenue, or arrange to receive by mail.
- The winner must claim prize within 30 days from the date notified or a new winner will be selected.
- The winner is responsible for any taxes.
- The raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by law.