Wednesday Farmer's Market returns to the temporary location at South Philadelphia Older Adult Center (SPOAC)
Join us for the weekly Farmers' Market at our temporary location at the corner of East Passyunk Avenue and Dickinson Street.
Each Wednesday, from 3:00pm to 7:00pm the area in front of the South Philadelphia Older Adult Center (SPOAC) at 1430 East Passyunk Avenue will be transformed into an outdoor pop-up market organized by Farm to City with locally grown fresh fruits and vegetables from Fruitwood Farm and Berry Patch Produce, eggs from Gail's Egg Farm, Lost Bread Co, Taste of Puebla, and Solidago Farm.
In accordance with social distancing and public safety needs, please take the following precautions:
- Enter the market on Dickinson St. for one-way foot traffic flow and exit onto East Passyunk Avenue.
- Wear a face covering while at the market
- Maintain social distancing by staying 6 feet from others
- Stay behind the rope or barrier in front of producer’s stand
- Be mindful of shopping quickly and then going on your way
Stay safe and thank you for supporting your local farmers and producers!
Sign up with your email address to receive news and updates about the Fountain Farmers’ Market directly here: