Come enjoy autumn flavors on menus and finds in stores along East Passyunk - Check individual business hours and information
From Friday October 16th through Sunday October 25th, experience exclusive seasonal dishes and beverages. Whether you’re looking to find an option for seated dining (outdoors or indoors) or get something delicious to take home, you can support your favorite Avenue hotspots while enjoying the cool tastes of fall.
Along with food and drinks, you can find special seasonal and fall-themed shopping options on East Passyunk Avenue. However you choose to show your love for local businesses, you can share a photo of your Harvest Celebration purchase(s) on Instagram using the hashtag #PassyunkHarvest. One randomly selected post submitted between October 16th and 25th will win $100 worth of gift cards on behalf of the East Passyunk Avenue Business Improvement District.
Restaurants and businesses include:
- Bing Bing Dim Sum - Caramel pork shank - Vietnamese pickles, sambal, steamed buns
- Cantina Los Caballitos - Squash blossom quesadillas. Pumpkin chai, pomegranate, and spiced pear margaritas
- D'Emilio's Old World Ice Treats - Stroopwafel sundae: Fresh stroopwafel crumbles, wild cherry syrup, caramel syrup w/whipped cream & vanilla soft serve
- Essen Bakery - Homemade Oreo cookies and spooky Halloween black and white cookies
- Flannel - Mesquite pork ribs & Memphis brisket. Fresh blackberry-lavender tea lemonade
- Isabella Pizza - Butternut squash ravioli served in a sage cream sauce with crumbled sausage, sautéed kale, roasted butternut squash, topped with shaved Parmesan cheese and served with guest’s choice of soup or salad. Sweet potato pie slices
- La Scala's Birra - Pear & gruyere pizza. Birra Margarita with blood orange
- Manatawny Still Works - “The Killing Moon” – Scorpiones White Whiskey with grapefruit, honey and lime.
- Noir - Smokey Harvest Margarita - Tequila, apple cider, lime triple sec and maple syrup
- Philly Bagels - David Rio spiced dirty chai
- Pistolas Del Sur - Short-rib tacos. Spiced cider cocktail
- Pollyodd - Order ahead for the seasonal flavor of the month, Chocolatecello Cream
- Pub on Passyunk East (POPE) - POPEkin Spice Slushie - light rum, dark rum, pineapple, coconut milk, pumpkin syrup with cinnamon, nutmeg, cardamom, clove, star anise and graham cracker crumble.
- P'unk Burger - Beyond Apple Slaw Burger: Beyond Vegan Burger topped with cranberry apple vegan slaw and Daiya vegan cheese. Grilled Pear & Blue Cheese Burger: Beef, grilled pears, blue cheese, arugula and balsamic glaze. Shake: Pumpkin cinnamon spice shake Salad: Crispy Apple and Gorgonzola Salad with arugula, Cranberries, gorganzola, Granny Smith apples and white balsamic dressing
- River Twice - The Whitesbog Cranberry Mule: Vodka, house made cranberry juice, lime, topped with our ginger beer in a frosty, copper mug
- Stateside - Bosc Spice (Rye whiskey, pear syrup, lemon, baked apple bitters)
- Teas n' Mi - New dishes including caramelized pork belly with vermicelli, seasonal herbs and viet vinagrette
- The Bottle Shop - Fall Flavored Slushees (think apple pie & pumpkin pie)
- Vanilya - Complimentary Manatawny whiskey shot with any apple cider purchase
- A Novel Idea - Halloween-themed book bundles! Customers save between 20-25% by buying the bundles which range in price from $20-$55 and includes three books. Adult fiction bundle Middle-grade fiction bundle Children's picture book bundle
- A Star Is Born - Come shop our fall children’s apparel and preview our newest holiday lines. With each purchase receive 1 free fall-themed kids craft to take home.
- Amelie's Bark Shop - Treats and dress-up items for your favorite furry pals, including limited edition bandanas, mystery boxes, and more.
- Creations by Coppola - Grab and go bouquets in fabulous fall colors available Thurs-Sun
- Deja 42 Art Gallery - Group show “Masquerade” opens October 17th. Plus, 10% off mask charms, and select jewelry, prints and seasonally-themed items.
- Kicks and Fashion - Check out the clearance table with lots of items under $20
- Metro Men's Clothing - 15% off everything in the store, including fall clothing in the latest styles
- Mesh Vintage - Restocked with fall fashions
- Miss Demeanor - Look for special sidewalk sale items
- Mockingbird Salon - 20% OFF Reverie- Ever recovery hair oil
- Nice Things Handmade - Featured show: "Tiny Skies" Tiny original paintings by local artist Erika Matyok, plus special pop-up with 50/50 Company on Saturday 10/17 from 11am-4pm.
- N.R.S. Boutique - Antique and vintage side walk sale
- Occasionette - Look for comfy and cozy seasonal items and specials
- Palo Santo Wellness Boutique Yoga Studio - Unlimited Yoga In-Studio AND Online til the end of 2020 only $289!! (Our “get outta this dang year with grace” sale)
- Sermania Jewelry - Fall and Halloween themed necklaces, earrings, and other delights.
- South Fellini - Fall and winter gear in custom Philly-centric designs
- The Utopia Collective - New items in stock like pumpkin and persimmon candles with reusable concrete pot as a small planter for 2-gifts-in-1.
- Tildie's Toy Box - Check out the sale table as well as fun fall-themed plushies and more.
Please be responsible on East Passyunk:
Wear a mask until it’s time to eat or drink and while walking on the Avenue.
Stay six feet away from others whenever possible.
Wash your hands, use sanitizer, and wash your hands again to be safe.
If you feel sick, stay home.
Thank you to Samuels and Son, The Capri Dessecker Team at RE/MAX One Realty, and to WSFS Bank for supporting East Passyunk Avenue initiatives. And a big thanks to the cleaning crew at Passyunk Avenue Revitalization Corporation as well as Philly-Wide Waste Services for helping to keep our business corridor clean.