15th Annual East Passyunk Car Show and Street Festival 11am-4pm
Rev your engines for the 15th Annual Car Show & Street Festival, held on Sunday, July 31st from 11:00am-4:00pm on East Passyunk Avenue between Broad and Dickinson Streets.
Cruise on down to South Philly's largest summer festival and block party! We'll have it all - including live music & DJs, family entertainment, regional crafters, street food & drinks + up to 200 antique, show, classic and custom cars, trucks and motorcycles! FREE to attend for spectators. $20 registration for participating cars.
* OUTDOOR STREET EATS & BARS
Grab some street grub and summer drinks from many of East Passyunk's popular and award-winning restaurants including:
- Bottle Shop (1616 E Passyunk Ave)
- Cartesian Brewing Pop Up (1525 S. 11th St.)
- Cantina Los Caballitos (1651 E Passyunk Ave)
- Ember & Ash (1520 E Passyunk Ave)
- Favors and Flavors (1800 E Passyunk Ave)
- Juana Tamale (1941 E Passyunk Ave)
- Kouklet Brazilian Bakehouse (1647 E Passyunk Ave)
- La Scala’s Birra (1700 E Passyunk Ave)
- Manatawny Still Works (1603 E Passyunk Ave)
- Noir Restaurant (1909 E Passyunk Ave)
- Ocho Rios Parilla (1710 E Passyunk Ave)
- Pistolas Del Sur (1934 E Passyunk Ave)
- River Twice (1601 E Passyunk Ave)
- Stogie Joe’s (1803 E Passyunk Ave)
- and many more!
**LIVE MUSIC + DJs
Passyunk, it's your time to shine as we dance in the streets again - with music throughout the festival, including:
- San Noche (roots reggae) - 11am-4pm by Pistolas Del Sur (1942 E. Passyunk)
- Country Rogue - 11am - 4pm outside of Stogie Joe's (1801 E. Passyunk)
- Philadelphia School of Rock - 11:30am -12:30pm at Mifflin and E. Passyunk (boxer statue)
- Elegance Quartet (electric string rock and roll) - 11:30am - 1pm near 12th and Morris St. (by Barcelona Wine Bar)
- Mia Johnson - (Classic rock, folk, and more) - 12pm at 1627 E. Passyunk
- The Blue Pharaohs - 1pm-3pm at Mifflin and E. Passyunk (boxer statue)
- Brown Sugar (Rolling Stones Tribute Band) - 2pm near 12th and Morris St. (by Barcelona Wine Bar)
- DJ A-Dub - 11am - 4pm at the Gateway by Broad St. and E. Passyunk
- And more...
** SHOPPING, ARTS + CRAFTS
Nice Things Handmade is curating an updated selection of handmade items from dozens of local crafters and artists including art, décor, ceramics, jewelry, wares, gifts, and goods, held at the Singing Fountain. In addition, East Passyunk Avenue’s businesses will host booths and racks in front of their respective locations for browsing and shopping during the festival.
* CAR SHOW INFO
Registration is ‘day of’ only from 8am to 11am in front of the parking lot at 1636 EPA - first come first serve. Come early for your prime space. All cars must enter at the Broad Street entrance to EPA between 8:00am and 11:00am. Cars will not be allowed entrance from side streets and cars who want to park together must arrive together, we cannot save spots.
INVITE YOUR FRIENDS, make plans with your family and check this page often for updates!
Sponsored by Samuels and Son Seafood, Passyunk Avenue Revitalization Corporation, Founders Brewing Company, Stockertown Beverage, MVP Hauling, RE/MAX One Realty, Century21 Forrester, Row Home Magazine, Passyunk Post, and Nice Things Handmade.